Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Brand New Year

A new year and a giant hurdle…

WOW it’s hard to believe that I’ve been in this business since 2004.
Starting in video and slowly introducing still photography was a challenge to say the least. 2007 marked the first true testament that I was on to something big. Being skilled with both still and video cameras has given me an edge that others in the business don’t have. It’s an artistic advantage that I truly respect and adore and is one that is extremely difficult to pull off.

2007 brought in a nice mix of both still photography and videography work my way. Since this is the first time I’m “blogging” I would like to share with you some of my favorite still photos that I shot during the 2007 season. Every client I had was a blast to work with. We had fun, and for a family to invest their trust into me and my crew to document a very sacred event is truly a wonderful experience.

2008 holds a lot of promise as I begin to build the infrastructure of the company. I’ll be adding portrait work including seniors, families and babies. A new ad will be seen in Cavanaugh’s 2008 Wedding Planner, and coupons for select packages will be available throughout 2008.

Stay tuned… Oddly unique and tear inducing videos from 2007 will soon follow.


Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example

No comments: